Deadline: December 31
Comments: Requirements include ”
- Ph.D. in American Studies or related field, preference will be given to applicants with a PhD within a field currently within the College of Letters and Science by start date.
- Expertise in comparative multi-ethnic studies, or non-US perspectives on American culture.
- Potential to publish high-quality, original scholarship in peer-reviewed publications.
- Potential to excel as a teacher and mentor at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Evidence of scholarly achievements commensurate with experience.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching